Monday, June 29, 2009

Vegas pictures, and what I bought! :)

I recieved this email this past week from Jamba Juice. If you like Jamba Juice like I do, I would suggest you click on the picture, print this out, and go to your local nearby Jamba Juice, it's a buy one get one free AKA BOGO coupon! And I love coupons, so this is a pretty good deal. :)
These are some pictures of us from Vegas!

Me and Jess in the elevator going down to the club!
After Ray got ready, my boyfriend and him had a camera battle. Boys are so strange.
Me helping Jess get ready!
Jess and Ray! So cute! :)
Me outside the Venetian!

The boys! Binn, Frank, and Ray! :)
The girls! Jess, Olivia, and Me!
One of our last stops at In-N-Out! At Tao they gave us some stamps on our arms, and we took a picture because they kind of looked like tattoos! Haha. There was a Juicy Couture outlet store at the Outlet we went to, so of course I had to pick up some Juicy! Pretty black headband!
These earrings were only $19 dollars, after being marked down!
Pretty strawberry earrings!
Guess bangle, that I picked up at the Guess outlet. Jess picked up the same one, but in black!
BCBG cardigan in a tan brown color. Can you believe that I got this for $9??!!
BCBG Kimono Bathrobe. Very pretty looking! I got this in a size medium.
And that's all for now! I will be getting my Marc Jacobs items in this week, on Wednesday and possibly Friday! So stay tuned for some Marc Jacobs! :)

7 comments:

  1. I love your Juicy Couture earrings and the bangle. Lucky you, you got them at a cheaper price:) Can't wait to see your Marc Jacobs items :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The juicy earrings are sooo adorable and that bathroom looks really soft and comfy. Great buys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, everyone was in Vegas this weekend. The Juicy earrings is sooo cute, what a steal for 20 bucks!
    annnd who can say no to jumba juice, esp if it's buy one get one free! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww vegas looks fun! :D and that's a really good deal you got.

    don't worry girl, your boyfriend isn't the only one who takes pictures of you sleeping... I got like 20 pictures of me sleeping LOL and they're ALLL unattractive!

    on a side note, your boyfriend has a long.. umm.. is it called a goatee? Doesn't it tickle you!? LOL

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! And I will try to get back to you as soon as possible!

<3 Denysia