Monday, June 22, 2009

BBQ, and makeup

So I haven't really been on blogger the last couple of days I know, but I've been checking up on everyone else's posts! So it was kind of like I wasn't really here, but I was.

OKAY! So yesterday was the big party at my place! I got dolled up, and basically dressed up! It was very exciting, because I've never had a huge party at my place like the one that happened yesterday. Anyway, So I used some simple basic makeup. Primer, foundation, powder, eyeshadow, blush, and liquid eyeliner.

The only problem with this makeup, is that my face gets very oily after an hour or so of wear. I was trying to use my clinique oil free base makeup, but I haven't used it in a while, and it got extremely watery. So I didn't use it. :(

I've been very tired from work the last couple of days, so no big post until possibly later on in the week, maybe tomorrow, or Thursday? Me and Christine are suppose to go check out South Coast Plaza Thursday hopefully! Frank's younger brother is going to be coming over Thursday to pick up all the stuff from the bbq. So hopefully somewhere in there, I can post about what I bought at South Coast.

Some pictures from this weekend's BBQ...




Anyway, hopefully more posts to come, later this week! I'm leaving for Vegas on Friday! YAY! :)

3 comments:

  1. Aw the BBQ looks fun!! I like your makeup, very Korean actress like, hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your make up looks pretty!! Very rosy and dewy. Ahh! I hate oily skin, I have it also and grease up very easily as well.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! And I will try to get back to you as soon as possible!

<3 Denysia