Friday, June 19, 2009

glosses, and makeup

So the first thing I did when I got home today was try out this Victoria's Secret liquid bronzing brush. I didn't see that much of a difference honestly. It didn't really turn my skin a very bronzy color, maybe it's because I'm already dark? Haha. Anyway, I didn't really like the way the brush was made, because it doesn't really allow easy application. I had to take a makeup wedge and use it to blend the bronzer in.


So today my lips weren't feeling that bad so I decided to try my lipgloss analysis. These were the lipglosses that were used: VS's Minty Citrusminty, Philosophy's Kiss me, VS's Cherry Bomb, VS's Red Delicious, Bare Essentual's Buxom Dolly, and my Clinique lipgloss.
Citrusminty had a kind of very pretty gloss glow to it, which I really loved, and it also has peppermint oil in it, which is always a plus! Cirtusminty -
The second gloss that I tried out was Kiss me by Philosophy. It didn't really taste all that minty, which isn't a good thing, and the shine wasn't as shiny as citrus minty was. Kiss me -
The third lipgloss that was tired, was VS's Cherry bomb, this one was pretty good, with the shine, but it wasn't peppermint flavored, which kind of sucked, but other than that, this gloss was extremely pretty looking! Cherry Bomb - The next gloss was red delicious, and I'm sorry that my picture is kind of crappy. The gloss isn't orange looking like the way the picture has it, it's actually this soft looking pink. This gloss is very pretty, because it's not too dark, and it has a very glossy shine to it, and I really liked it! Red Delicious-The second to last gloss that was tried, was the bare essentuals gloss in dolly. It makes my skin look a little paler, because the shade is a pale shade. Which is very nice. Dolly -
The last gloss used was my clinique gloss. I honestly don't even know what the name of this gloss color is. It rubbed off when I first got it, and the sticker from the bottom came off, and I honestly cannot remember what it is. Anyway, I really love this gloss, if only it came in peppermint flavored! Clinique -
I want to share my new little secret. This is the VS's Pink everything refreshing spray. I sprayed it on myself today because I was a little tired while at work, and omg, it woke me up. I wasn't yawning anymore. I don't know what they put in here, because I can't find a label, but this stuff is super nice, and it smells wonderful. When I first sprayed it there was a alcohol smell, but it goes away right away. And it's suppose to be made of all organic products. So YAY!
I got my leather jacket in today! YAY! I'm going to take it to the leather cleaners tomorrow to clean it up, there are some very faint dirt marks on it, because they shipped it all the way from canada, and of course they were probably handling it. But it's still cool, because I have my leather jacket! Pictures of my jacket to come soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment! And I will try to get back to you as soon as possible!

<3 Denysia