Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I was hungry!

So yesterday, my boyfriend and I went to Irvine Spectrum to eat dinner, and watch a movie, because this week is his birthday, but I won't be able to celebrate with him, because I have work. My manager asked me if I needed any days off in July, but I decided to tell him no, because I already took 5 days off for Vegas, and I didn't want to bother him for my boyfriend's birthday. But it's alright, because he knows I love him, and of course I celebrated with him! :)

This is me at yardhouse, and I'm wearing my leather jacket! It's super warm and comfy. Afterwards when we went to the movies, my boyfriend said that his head was cold, so he threw my jacket on top of his head. He looked funny, and cute. OHHH, and I'm wearing my pink headband! When our food came, I couldn't keep my hands away! I just wanted to eat it all! :)
The waitress took this picture of us. I look kind of strange. I don't think I knew she was taking the picture so early!
We went to the movies, and my boyfriend just had to stand next to this transformers thingy... What do they call these things? Haha, I don't even know.
We went to the movies and watched The Hangover. It was pretty funny! I was laughing so hard, when this guy Alan runs out of the bathroom, and tells Phil, that there is a tiger in the bathroom. That one scene was priceless!

Anyway, my Marc Jacobs package should be coming in tomorrow, I told my brother to sign for it when it comes in, so I don't have to deal with having to have them redeliver the package. So much of a hassle. Haha.

And by the way, I haven't even cleaned my room since coming back from Vegas. I still have a bunch of makeup stuff on the floor, some of my headbands, my hair straightener, and a lot more stuff. I'm hoping to clean my messy room probably the next day I get off. Which probably won't be till Sunday!

5 comments:

  1. Those fries look yummy! I love skinny fries, and your outfit was really cute..especially the head band...ahh now u made me hungry :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're called 'transformers' ... and the baddies are called 'decepticons' ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, the steaks looks sooo yummy! :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been craving steak allll week! Seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL Christine! I mean the cutout... I don't know what the name of the cutout is actually called! Haha.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! And I will try to get back to you as soon as possible!

<3 Denysia