Saturday, June 13, 2009

So a couple of days ago, I got my nail stones, and they are very tiny! But nevertheless cute!

Some nails that I made.
I don't know what it is about people who have small eyes, I think they always look very sexy! Like Megan Fox, for some weird reason, her eyes are a small, but she pulls it off way good! And guys who have small eyes, omg, I love them! Haha.

Megan Fox is probably the most gorgeous girl in the world. I recently got my Elle magazine, and she was featured on the cover. Did I mention that I love her sense of style?
Sorry this post is so short, I've been kind of drained from work, so I won't be able to post as often. As soon as I get more time, probably Monday or Wednesday I'll post more!

Byyyy the way, I bought a pair of adorable riding boots online, Thursday. They cost me $90 so I'm pretty sure this will be one of the last things I purchase before Vegas, because I don't want to spend so much money, and not have enough for Vegas! They are absolutely gorgeous! I think they will ship in, probably by next week! So I'm totally looking forward to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment! And I will try to get back to you as soon as possible!

<3 Denysia