Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Shopping

Sorry that I'm posting this so late. It's around 10:30 pacific time right now. I was tired after I got home from work, because I didn't sleep at all last night. I think it was because my window wasn't open and it was pretty hot in my room last night.

Anyway, Some things that I got/bought on Monday!

My boots came in! And they are beautiful. Sorry about the dark lighting, I took these pictures last night after I got home from hanging out with my boyfriend all day. I'm going to wear them this weekend at the BBQ that I'm going to have at my house.
I bought a couple of Japanese fashion magazines. Thank you Fuz for recommending CanCam to me! I really love these magazines, they have a lot of interesting, makeup looks, and the fashion is very beautiful! These Japanese girls really know how to dress! I think next year when my parents go to Taiwan, I'm going to ask them to pick me up some magazines! I already knew about Egg, I hadn't really looked at it before, but I looked at it and it's very amazing. The magazine on the left is Ageha. And this magazine has more looks in it than the rest of the magazines.
By the way the bookstore I went to, gave me a little card that said that I could use when I go back, and for every 20 $10 purchases I make, which is basically like 200 dollars worth of magazines to me, I will get a $10 gift card! That's totally worth it!

This is a headband that I bought at forever21 for $1.50! It's very pretty, and it matches one of my dresses, so I thought, why not? I saw a leather jacket at forever21, and it was very cute, but the price tag was a little expensive, and I thought to myself, well I've already bought a leather jacket so why do I need to buy another one? Haha. I'm a total shopaholic!
So Thursday is my real birthday, and my mom has already said that she would buy me Open Seseme to eat! And I love that place, because the food there is very good! Haha. She's going to pick up the party platter.

2 comments:

  1. Aw the headband is adorable, haha, love your peace sign!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice boots. I wish I could wear boot with my nursing uniforms.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! And I will try to get back to you as soon as possible!

<3 Denysia