Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Pa nail polish

So today, my boyfriend and I went to Guppy tea house in Artesia, which is a popular Asian hangout for people in Cerritos. We both got the popcorn chicken entree, and I got the coconut milk tea hot, which was super yummy! And my boyfriend got the thai milk tea cold. After that we decided to go to Rowling Heights, because I wanted to buy Pa nail polish. Pa has the most beautiful nail polish ever! They come in beautiful colors, and the ones I got have sparkles. I wasn't sure which ones I should get, because the sales guy there said that it was buy one, get the second one 20% off. So of course I bought two of them. I believe Pa is a Japanese nail polish, and it looks very pretty when applied! I'm not going to apply the nail polish until probably the end of this month, because I cannot wear nail polish at work. :( It is so pretty that I don't want to waste even a little bit of it!

These are the Pa nail polish that I got. I think the one on the left has sparkles, moons, and stars, while the one on the right has hearts and diamonds.
These are the nail polish I bought and the nail stickers! (I realized that I didn't post a picture of the cute little nail sticker package that it came in!)The info on the back of the nail polish in Japanese.
Unfortunely, they do not sell nail polish on their English based website, so you will have to go to orangelighthouse, to check out their items, if you are like me and are near Southern California, I would suggest you go to Life Plaza in Rowling Heights. Here is a review of it on Yelp, if you want to check it out. Sorry that I'm not very helpful in finding on where to purchase this nail polish brand, today was the first day that I bought it, even though I've seen this nail polish before and the only time I saw it was at Life Plaza.

So yesterday I bought my leather jacket. I'm probably going to post pictures of me in the leather jacket as soon as it comes in. I think it's probably going to take a couple weeks to come in, seeing as how it's coming from Canada. I think the leather jacket would look cute on top of my grey Rachel Pally dress, because the dress is a dark grey, and the jacket is a black. I was debating for a while if I should get a grey leather jacket, or a black one, but then I thought about it, and I realized that black is a little more universal than grey, so I opted for black.

1 comment:

  1. Hey I have that same Pa one! :D Isn't it adorable!

    I "browse" Japanese magazines, haha since I can't read Japanese.. I like VoCE, Maquilla, Oggi, Classy and Can Cam

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! And I will try to get back to you as soon as possible!

<3 Denysia