Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Nail Stickers

I am officially sick! I recently got sick from a co-worker who was sick this week. It sucks, because I feel myself get more and more sicker, by the minute. :( But it will be okay, because I will overcome this! Haha.

Anyway, guess what I got in the mail today, my pretty nail stickers! So pretty! I got a pack of 50, but I couldn't take pictures of all of them, so this is just some of them! Very pretty looking!

This is what my toes look like with the stickers on them!

So last week, I received my nordstrom garment bag! It's quite good at holding everything inside of it!

This is the William Rast dress that I bought, proving that Willaim Rast does actually make dresses, even though I've never seen any of his dress designs. This dress is made of silk. Currently the dress is too small for me to wear, but we'll see what happens by the end of this summer.

2 comments:

  1. That is an ADORABLE dress!!! I love everything about it! >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Too bad it's a little too small for me to wear!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! And I will try to get back to you as soon as possible!

<3 Denysia