Friday, June 5, 2009

Kiehls

So after a 3 year hiatus, I'm back on my Kiehl's facial ritual!

I use this gentle foaming facial cleanser, to clean my face every day and night, two times a day is good! Price - $17.50 at Nordstrom

After the cleanser, I will rub this toner on with a cotton ball. I currently ran out of cotton balls, so I now currently using a makeup wedge! But it's okay, because I can reuse the wedge! Price - $15.00 at Nordstrom


After using the toner, I apply this moisturizer. It makes my face super soft, and it adds a kind of soft glow! Price - $17.50 at Nordstrom


The last thing I apply is my eye cream! It has avocado in it, so it feels super creamy, when applied! Price - $24.50 at Nordstrom
I'm pretty sure your thinking, this stuff is kind of expensive, but it works! And trust me, I've just started reusing it and my skin already feels softer throughout the day, and thats something that nobody can take away from me! I'm going to continue to make little notes about how my skin feels probably a couple times a week. So far it's been day 4 and my skin feels smooth, and has a slight glow to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment! And I will try to get back to you as soon as possible!

<3 Denysia