Thursday, July 21, 2011

NOTD OPI's Plank's A Lot and Deborah Lippmann's Boom Boom Pow

Purple is slowly becoming one of my favorite summer colors! Next to red of course! I did a quick NOTD to show you how much I love this OPI color. I usually don't like the consistency with OPI polishes, seeing as how a lot of them are very streaky with two coat, but this polish looks amazing, with two coats.

Planks A lot on my nails:

With Deborah Lippmann's Polish Boom Boom Pow. 


What's your go to summer nail color? 

5 comments:

  1. very beautiful summer color and bright! i like it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous NOTD! The purple is so pretty, I love the whole Pirates collection. My go to summer nail color is something bright and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These two colors look great together! Love your new blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oohh i like that purple nail color on u hun. I've been luvin the nude color nails lately. I'm currently wearing the Zoya nail polish in "Pandora" which I got from my July birchbox sample.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! And I will try to get back to you as soon as possible!

<3 Denysia