Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Nivea Whitening Deodorant

I have a quick update for you guys today! I recently purchased the Nivea Whitening deodorant. I had been curious about this for some time, seeing as how if you shave regularly your armpits will turn dark. I had heard from  a friend that if you stop shaving then the darkness goes away. And since I'm still debating if I want to get the laser hair removal, but I'm not quite there yet, I decided to give these a try. 
 These are from Thailand, so the writing is mostly in Thai. 

When I peeled back the label, I saw that there was an ingredient list is in English. 
 I will be doing a review of the this product in the next month. After I try this out for a bit. 

5 comments:

  1. I stopped shaving for at least 6 months now since I have an epilator, but the darkness is still there. I don't think it's not as noticeable but it's there. WHERE did you get this?! :) I want to try it out! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. They say the aluminum salts on deodorants make it dark. Ack... The problem of dark underarms.... It never goes away :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait for your review. Are these available in the U.S or in asian grocery stores?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen this product many times on stores. thanks for the review =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never head of something like this before.
    Sounds interesting. I'll be waiting for your review


    <3,
    Dana

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! And I will try to get back to you as soon as possible!

<3 Denysia