Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Black Friday Sales!!! :)

Hey everyone! I know a lot of us in the USA, are going to be going crazy when the black friday sales hit us up this coming friday! And I just want to let you guys know, about which sales are the good ones, and which ones you should skip.

The first one I'm going to be checking out is Forever21's black friday sales. Now I'm not sure if every Forever21 is going to be open on Friday at 12AM, but the one closest to my house at my local mall is going to be open at midnight! Most of my local mall is going to be doing midnight madness. By the way, I picked up this forever21 flyer this past weekend when I went to pick up a gift for a friend's birthday.
This is a must check out, for everyone who loves great deals! I love cardigans, and jeggings, so I will be there at 12AM on Friday! :)

Another great sale that will be hitting everywhere is Target! Now, I've never officially went to the Target sale, but I've heard from a friend of mines that they have really good items for sale, for super cheap! I will definitely be checking out the sales soon! :)

If you guys want, please check out some of the great deals, at www.black-friday.net/, or http://slickdeals.net! I love slickdeals.net! I am totally going to go pick up a camcorder this year, so I can record in a better lighting, and I can actually see what I am doing. Good luck everyone on your shopping! :)

P.S. I got a job! I'm super excited! :)

8 comments:

  1. Ahh I work at 6am-2 on black Friday! I hope there's some stuff left for me at Forever 21 :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah I didn't know Forever 21 would open so early, I got to check it out in my hometown and hope it's the same thing. Thanks for the heads up Denysia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MMM interesting I guess I will check out forever 21, i haven't shop there forever, but with the discount, I might as well check it out ^^

    i'm following! plz check out my blog too <3


    xoxo HitomiNeko xoxo
    Vote for me to make my dream come true! Thx a million!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish we have black friday sale too!

    ryc: yes! this new HP movie is definitely better than the last one :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish there was a black friday in canada! we got no sales here today and I'm at work! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Time to watch the Wifey's expenditure on my supplementary card. No Black Fridays here in Singapore, but she's finding her ways to bring it back indirectly.

    Enjoy your shopping!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! And I will try to get back to you as soon as possible!

<3 Denysia