Friday, April 16, 2010

Shopping and shoes!

Hi everyone! I've been a little MIA haven't I? Well just to let everyone know, I'm only going to have time to post about once a week now. If I can, I will try to get in two posts, but as of right now, I'm only going to be able to do one post a week.

I love ordering from Hautelook! They always have really good stuff at a discounted price! I've actually only purchased makeup products before this, but then I decided why not pick up some clothes as well? And so I picked up a couple of tops and a jacket from them!The jacket was around $50, and the shirts were around $40 dollars! The shirts are usually $80 + dollars!

People's Liberation Faux Leather Jacket
Wildfox couture astrology shirt
Wildfox Couture Love Potion #9 Shirt
Wildfox Couture tribal shirt:

So for the past couple of weeks, I've been going shopping with my boyfriend, and we went to pick up some great stuff! We went to Cotton On, and I picked up a couple of awesome items for $7.5o each! Which is really good!

Cotton on striped tunic/dress
Cotton On Mon Cheri Shirt
Cotton On Printed Sequins tunic/dress
And lately my boyfriend has been crazy over ankle boots. It's because of all the Korean dramas that he's been wearing for the past couple of weeks.

I got these at Charlotte Russe for $10! Great deal!!!
I picked up these at Forever21 for $15.99! And these from Charlotte Russe for $29.99!
Here's a video I did on the items that I've bought:


By the way, I've switched to Google Chrome! Because mozilla was being so slow! Everytime I tried to right click on something, it would take like 5 seconds for it to recogize what it was doing! And I don't like Internet Explorer, because it's just a hassle to deal with. As far as I can tell, when I had windows 6 it was alright, then afterwards when I got windows 7 it started lagging!

But for some reason, when I try to upload pictures on google chrome via blogger, it doesn't actually work! :( Hopefully, I can figure it out soon!

By the way, has anyone heard about the sephora lipgloss recall, that said that people were getting severe allergic reactions to their lipglosses? If anyone wants, please read the article here: Allergic Reactions Shelf Sephora Lip Gloss Promo
DON'T FORGET TO ENTER MY GIVEAWAY!

18 comments:

  1. im loving the haul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really love the items you bought, especially the three first items! <3 great picks xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh pretty stuff! Love that jacket <3

    Google Chrome rocks. I still have firefox and IE on my computer for times when websites aren't compatible, but I use Chrome almost completely now. Congrats for making the switch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, awesome haul and you got such great deals. The leather jacket is my favorite! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Hautelook too! Great haul the shoes you got are too cute! I agree with your boyfriend ankle boots are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those CR Heels.
    Too cute!!!

    I hope all is well.

    xx
    JordanMayTwigs.
    <3

    www.jordanmaytwigs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, I love the Mon Cheri shirt and Wildfox shirts! :) Haha, I only use Google Chrome now, been using it for a year and a half now. WAY faster than all the others. I even convinced my brother too, and he was a hardcore Mozilla. Glad you made the switch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Denysia! What an awesome haul. Your leather jacket and boots are totally kickass =D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the jacket and the Russe shoes!:D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow you got such a great deal! I love the sequin shirt as well as the Wildfox Couture tribal shirt! <3 They're super cute. & I'm definitely you bought those booties for 10$ that's such a steal!

    ReplyDelete
  11. im digging the haul esp. the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Denysha! :) I just stumbled across your blog while googling Hautelook! :p Love all the purchases you made! I recently signed up to receive emails and notifications so I hope to find some awesome deals like yours :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome haul! Love those shoes especially :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOw what a haul! & I'm surprised at what a great price you got everything for :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh wow lots of cute outfits. you're such a great shopper.

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOL You should tell him to watch the latest drama so he would tell you to buy the latest fashion/summer clothing instead of boots ;P

    What dramas does he watch anyhow? I got inspired by him and started watching Shining Inheritance.

    And Cotton On is great right? I have to go again sometime :D:D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Omg, those heels! They're so funky and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! And I will try to get back to you as soon as possible!

<3 Denysia