Saturday, December 26, 2009

Deco, Supras, and food!

Hi everyone! I hope everyone had a super good Christmas! I actually didn't do much yesterday. And recently I got into deco den. Which is like decorating your items with very cute pieces. So of course yesterday when we we at Rowling Heights yesterday, I had to get some super cute pieces!

These are some of the pieces I haven't used yet. I will probably use these later to deco some other items!
The Final product! I love it so much. It's cute, yet simple. I had seen some crazy blinged out ones on ebay, and I thought to myself, whoa, those are crazy. And I think since this is the first time, I've ever done this, I did a pretty good job. Sorry the picture looks like crap, I took it with my phone. I've been making some cute items for my shop Miss Comfortology! This is one of them! This is a cute Rilakkuma Pouch, that can also double as a clutch! I'm absolutely in love with this makeup pouch! :)
And this is what we ate for Christmas Eve. My mom went to Second street in Long Beach, and got some bomb food from this tiny little restuarant called Open Seseme. This shit is the best ever! I have to say, we always get these platters for two occassions, my birthday, and for Christmas Eve!

And I'm still waiting for my makeup to come in! Hopefully it comes in sometime next week! :) So I can finally celebrate and try it on!

14 comments:

  1. ooommggg the deco'd camera looks amazing! i really want to deco my camera like that but really dont have time... =( did it take you long to put the deco on??
    the sky tops look amazing! i love everything on their site! your such a nice girlfriend to your other half!
    Michelleyyy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job on ur camera! it looks sooo princess-y now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh...your camera is so darn CUTE! i might have to decorate mine too! 8)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh! Cute deco and camera!! My mom would kill me if I did that to my electronics T.T

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so good at bling-ing up your camera!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like what you did with your camera! I don't even have the patience to do anything like that! great job girl!

    loves

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job! I love the bling bling on your camera:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. holy the camera looks so bling! haha this is the first time I've seen someone blinging out their camera :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your deco-ed camera! How long did it take you to do?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey! where in rowland heights did u get the deco from? guuuurrrlll, we play in the same area, we need to meet up sometime!! <3 Rina

    ReplyDelete
  11. I will decorate my camera as soon as I get a new one :) I just can't justify to bling out my things >_< I guess I like things looking new LOL xD

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! And I will try to get back to you as soon as possible!

<3 Denysia