Monday, January 4, 2010

First makeup haul of 2010!

Hello gorgeous bloggers! I finally got my makeup! It came in 2 days ago, but I was so tired that I didn't really want to do a video, and I tried doing yesterday, but I couldn't really, because my boyfriend was in the background, watching me. It was like creeper status. Haha. Just kidding. Anyway, I've uploaded the video to youtube, and I've also taken pictures of the makeup, and everything!

So I'm pretty sure your all curious about what makeup I bought. Well I bought the Victoria's Secret's Heidi Klum limited edition Holiday makeup! I actually went to two malls to find this makeup collection, but I couldn't find it. So then afterwards I went online and I found it, and the best thing is that I got it for 50% off! Score! Haha. So of course I have to show you lovely bloggers the swatches and everything. This is the first makeup, I've bought in a long time! I know, I haven't really been using makeup, because I've been so lazy since winter break started.



Here is the makeup that I bought (and reviews!):

This is the eyeshadow palette on the outside. The box is just absolutely beautiful! There are two rhinestones on it, and the back is gold!
The colors when they are exposed! Right to left: Champagne gold, light bronze brown, pink, purple, and matte black.
The swatches without flash
The swatches with flash.
The Heidi Klum lipgloss.
A swatch of the lipgloss. This lipgloss smells like hot cocoa! :)
The lipstick. I haven't touched this yet. I'm going to do a review on this later.
The eyeliner.
The eyeliner is black, with a lot of glitter, and it stays on for a long time.
Review: Eyeshadow Palette:
The eyeshadow palette is the best ever! Not only are the colors nice and shimmery, they also stay on for a while. I was rubbing my eyes a little after the video, but the colors never rubbed off. I absolutely love this palette! It's very pretty and feminine.

Review: Lipgloss:
This lipgloss was very pretty. It almost looks like a nude lipgloss on my lips. It smells like hot cocoa! And it's has glitter in it, but it is not like super sticky. I love it.

Review: Eyeliner:
This eyeliner is named majesty, and it's a fantastic eyeliner. It stays on for a long time, and it blends in well with the palette. Which is great, because unless some other eyeliners, you can get clumps when applying them. The only thing about this one, is that I don't think this eyeliner is for everyday wear, simply because it is filled with glitter and I would probably only wear this eyeliner for special occasions.

This is what my eyes looked like when I applied the eyeliner and the palette.
Anyway that was my first haul of the year! I went on victoria's serect's website a couple days ago, and I think they sold out of everything except for the lipgloss and the lipstick. I think the only place you can get this makeup collection is ebay. But even ebay has marked up the prices! I saw the palette for 17.50 + shipping! And I was like holy cow! I got mines for 11.50 + shipping.

I'm going to be doing a video on my favorite makeup from 2009 next, and I will probably be having a giveaway on my other blog, misscomfortology! Until then! :D

9 comments:

  1. aw, I saw this and I really wanted the liner & balls! I swatched the palette at the store and it didn't give me much pigmentation so I didn't scoop it up :( oh well, glad they worked out better for you than it did for me ^_^ I can see the sparkles on your eyes from the liner :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. the packaging is really unique! love that the eyeliner has slightly glitters in it :D
    ryc: my bro reads my blog to have a good laugh i think, he finds it funny. that makes me annoying. haha..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also think that the packaging is really pretty and I love the swatches^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Belated happy new year, Denysia! I love your haul! the palette looks so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Denysia! Thank you for the vid. I really like the packaging on this and it's so awesome that you got it at such a steal! The colors are nice and vibrant in your EOTD. :) And omg, the l/g smells like hot cocoa?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the palette itself. thanks for the swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul Denysia! you're so lucky you got all the Victoria's Secret's Heidi Klum stuff and you got it on sale. The palette looks so pretty. I love your EOTD, you're making me want that eyeliner!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooh good deal!
    That gloss is super pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

    the eyeshadow palette has such a pretty casing

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! And I will try to get back to you as soon as possible!

<3 Denysia