Sunday, August 23, 2009

games, and shopping

Hello all my readers! I left my camera in my boyfriend's car, so no pictures for you guys today! I know, it sucks am I right?

Anyway, I got this kit online at hautelook, a couple of weeks ago, and it finally shipped it. Can anyone say yay? It looks something like this, but mines is a little different. This kit's retail value is $75, and Sephora sells it for $45, and I got it for $20. Good deal? No, it's a great deal!
Anyway, I haven't even used it yet, because I've been hanging out with the boyfriend and trying to hang out with friends, before school gets all crazy on me. Anyway, yesterday I was suppose to hang out with a couple friends at a bonfire, but it didn't happen. :( But this coming weekend, I'm going to hang out with Jessica again! YAY! Haha. Anyway, other than that, my life and school has been kind of crazy.

Does anyone know how to use the Jill Stuart perfumed body powder? I tried to put it on me a couple of days ago, but nothing happened! Haha. Maybe I'm doing it wrong??

So I've been playing this game for the last week or so. I downloaded it on Tuesday, and it's kind of addicting. It's called Luna Online, and you can download it for free on gpotato.com. It was pretty funny because my boyfriend told me the other day, "You play so much lunasol! Whats wrong with you?" And I had to tell him that Lunasol is actually a japanese makeup, and Luna Online is a game!

My character Marile. I'm pushing to name our baby that, whenever we have kids.
And my big axe! It's bigger than her! This is the first game, I've played in a long time, and I have to say, I really like it! It's actually pretty fun. And before I forget, thank you Jessica Wang for getting me addicted to this game!

Anyway, I promise more small posts throughout the week! I'm going to do some reviews later this week! *GASP!* I know huh? Since I've never done a review on here yet! Haha. But I will do some reviews later, maybe tomorrow? After I run around and finish all my errands!

Don't forget to enter my giveaway! I think there are only a couple more weeks left! :)

6 comments:

  1. lol so funny.. lunasol LOL I used to play games a lot back then.. this one looks cute! I think I will check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Denysia!

    The skin care kit looks really cool, can't wait to hear your thoughts about it. Aww I don't know how to use perfumed powder, I assumed the same thing you did! LOL your bf is so funny! Thanks for the game link hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great price! Let us know how the kit works out for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. finally entered your giveaways :)

    and at least he knows the word LUNASOL! ^_^

    & I was so close to finally making my first purchase on hautelook but I had no money :( *boo*

    ReplyDelete
  5. its funny how ur bf confused the name.. i always find it funny when that happens :) the last rpg game i played was maplestory and that took up sooo much of my time ><

    ReplyDelete
  6. that kits looks awesome, let us know how it is when you try it out!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! And I will try to get back to you as soon as possible!

<3 Denysia