Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Love packages!

Hi everyone! Guess what I got in the mail today? More RMK love! And some other little items, like another Coffret D'or palette, and Jill Stuart! :)

I think I'm going to be selling some items that didn't work out with me. I don't know when I'm going to start the sale. More pictures to take! Hehe. Maybe later.

RMK boxes! Gorgeous silver!
The blushes and shadows! I'm totally digging the one on the right, it's like a coral pink blush! :)
The blushes! So pretty! The eyeshadows, one in a glittery silver, and one in brown!
My Coffret D'or stuff! Foundation, palette, and blotting paper.
Awww... she even included a cute note! Thank you Rina! :)Some Coffret D'or Foundation. The eyeshadow quad in 03!
Jill Stuart Love!
Don't forget to join in on my giveaways! The link is on the left side bar! :) Hope you guys have an awesome day! :)

16 comments:

  1. Wow great haul! Those RMK blushes look super nice and the packaging is awesome. I love the packaging for Jill Stuart stuff, super cute and girly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute stuff!!! lol hit me up first if u want to sell any of these!! they are all stuff i want to try :p RMK blushes look so pretty, where did you order this from ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^ i second that question. i would like to purchase some of the blushes! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow soooo pretty colors

    great stuff that u got

    hmm....that Jill Stuart looks so pretty, (what does it smell like, can u tell me when u have time ....thanks! http://ohwowsorandom.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, lots of goodies! the palette looks really nice...can't wait for you to do a look with these!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. niiice! love the haul! so lucky! the packaging is too cute

    ReplyDelete
  7. the RMK packaging so cute, choose me& open up. I would have grab them if i see them in store haha, the blush are really pretty, seems like blush purchase is a never end thing..

    JS powder, TELLL ME how its smells...

    ReplyDelete
  8. good lord! How do you afford these palettes? Well actually, I'm not really sure how much these cost anyway but it looks expensive! haha :) Great purchases though, I'm looking forward to your sale. I finally have my other blog open for sale but I gotta do some promoting :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay for packages! they are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Colours are gorgeous!
    Love your blog! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for showing us your purchase, so pretty, I love all of your RMK things I've also got CF eye shadow palate hehe :) love to see how you would wear yours :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! And I will try to get back to you as soon as possible!

<3 Denysia