Saturday, April 18, 2009

Did I mention shopping? And pictures?

So I don't know if I mentioned that I went shopping with Farrah on Thursday. We went to F21, and bought some cute stuff. We both bought dresses, and sandals. Pretty much the same sandals, because we are dorks like that! But it's okay, because we are also cool like that. Then she bought a dress and I did as well. Her dress is blue, and mines is a coral pink color. And then I bought jeans. Skinny jeans. I haven't bought a pair of skinny jeans in such a long time. Possibly because my butt has gotten way huge since last year. Can you say bf?? Yeah that's the first time I mentioned bf (bitch fit) I know, it feels a little weird writing it on my blog. Haha.

The sandals that I bought. Very cute, and plain, just the way I like them!
Very pretty coral dress!

Anyway did I mention that I also went to LA last weekend and bought myself a Gucci purse? And that it is very pretty, and big, and I can throw my entire outfit in there, without it saying, "OH man I'm going to explode??" I think I already mentioned this. Hmm... oh wells!

The big Gucci purse!


I'm kind of bummed. I was suppose to work a short shift today. From 11-2pm. And for some weird reason I looked at the schedule yesterday and it says that I have to work from 10-3pm. And then my manager told me that it doesn't look like a 3, but it looks like a 4. So I have to work 10-4pm. LAME! That was the same time I worked yesterday. And it's like I don't mind, but I have a lot of homework for my classes, and I don't want to be behind/don't understand. That would suck.

So I have decided that I am going to bring my laptop to my boyfriend's house today and work on my homework today and tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment! And I will try to get back to you as soon as possible!

<3 Denysia