Friday, April 10, 2009

So yesterday, we went to Fashion District, but the store that I like to buy my fabric from wasn't open!!! That kind of made me mad. I mean I thought the fashion district was pretty much always open, Monday through Sunday! And here I was looking stupid for going there, and it wasn't even open!

After that craziness. We decided to go to Alhambra because it was on the way to LA. So we stopped by and we looked for a store that I really liked, and guess what? That wasn't open either!!! So we basically had to go to the Santa Anita mall and hang out for a while. And then we went to go eat and then we finally went back to the plaza. After that, the store was open, and I went in and bought two earrings. I think their cute. Don't you?

Chanel Earrings!
Dior Earrings!
Anyway, I just got my tax money in, today, so I'm going to go buy that laptop that I've always wanted, but never really had the money for! And I'm going back to fashion district on Sunday to pick up some more fabric, even though I have work, because my manger scheduled me last minute!!! AHHHHH!

And by the way, I can't wait till New Moon comes out, even though I'm going to be pretty darn sad that Edward isn't going to be in the movie as much. :( But it's ok, because as long as Jacob cuts his long tresses in the movie, then maybe just maybe I will be fine.

By the way, don't ever go to Jo-Ann's! Unless they are having a close out sale. It's kind of a rip off. I went there Wednesday and I was so freaked out when I went to Walmart Thursday because I bought a yard stick, some needle threaders, and some heat and bond tape, and it was like half the price at Walmart! OMG, for reals! I'm going to go to Walmart from now on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment! And I will try to get back to you as soon as possible!

<3 Denysia