Monday, August 30, 2010

Sebastian & Nioxin Review!

Hi everyone! I have another review for you guys today! This is going to be a review on the Sebastian Professional Haircare and Nioxin Haircare systems! 

The first thing I got was the Sebastian Haircare system! It's a really good system, and I basically got their shampoo, conditioner, and their styling gel! 
I really am loving their shampoo and conditioner system! It makes my hair smell like I just got out of a salon! 
And their styling gel, is pretty good as well. I like to just shake it up, and flip my head upside down, and blow dry like that. 

The only thing I don't like about the Sebastian conditioner is that after a couple of seconds in the shower, it starts to leave my hair super quick. But I still think the conditioner is very good! 

The next couple of items, I had gotten was the Nioxin haircare line. This system comes with a cleanser, a scalp treatment, and a scalp therapy. I really love these products, and would definitely repurchase! 
The cleanser says that this system is used to remove environmental resiude and DHT. 
The scalp therapy is suppose to be a like a conditioner for your hair. 
 And the scalp treatment says, that it may cause temporary redness after application. But I didn't see any redness.  
Overall, I would give the Sebastian haircare system a 4/5 and the Nioxin haircare system a 5/5! 

Products were provided by Bzzagent. I am not being paid for this review. 

8 comments:

  1. Glad that they work out for you! I've yet to find a shampoo that I really like and not just feel like it's okay. I want one that I can use forever ^.^

    http://xmaterialgirlsx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you found some hair products that work! I'm still searching for my perfect one. Le sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review! glad to know that they work, I haven't found any hair products that work on me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it sounds great and easy to maintain! thanks for the review D! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad they worked out! i should really consider getting better shampoos - i usually only stick to store brands like Dove, Herbal Essence, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i've been using japanese shampoo for years. the us market products don't seem to work for me. but my husband told me the sebastian is pretty good. so maybe we'll try that sometime. thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good to hear you love it! I've heard of Nioxin but haven't tried it yet. Does it help your hair grow too?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never heard of Sebastian, but your review makes it sound like something worth trying :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! And I will try to get back to you as soon as possible!

<3 Denysia