Monday, April 5, 2010

Jill Stuart Haul

Hi everyone! It's been an extremely exhausting week for me! I've been going to my internship basically most of last week, and when I wasn't at my internship, I was doing stuff for the club, or hanging out with the boyfriend! Haha. Awwww... well that's the life of me!

Anyway, just wanted to let everyone know, that I finally got the Jill Stuart products up! I know, it took me forever, but laziness, and tiredness doesn't help at all! Haha.


This is what the eyeshadow quads look like. I have the boxes, but they were slightly smashed up, due to my mom's luggage getting tossed around.
My mom had purchased for me two of the newest quads to the Jill Stuart collection. Which by the way, I'm super in love with! I haven't used them yet, because I think they are honestly way too pretty to use. But that's the way, I am whenever I get new makeup! This is 01 Cystal Eyes:
And my mom got me another quad. This one is equally as beautiful as 01. This is 02 eternal platinum:
And my mom was actually kind enough to pick me up 2 Jill Stuart Blushes. I believe the first one is 08. I can't remember the name of it though... And the second one is number 11.
 


And the last item, my mom had purchased for me was the Jill Stuart lipgloss. And of course it smells wonderful like everything else she makes.
My cousin actually buys a lot of makeup, and she bought two of these limited edition glitter necklace thingys a while ago, and I guess she gave them to me. As a token of being a good cousin or something! Haha. 

A closer look at the top of these gorgeous Jill Stuart glitter containers.
Anyway, I'm thinking about doing a giveaway about the glitter containers on my youtube channel. Because I really don't need two of them! Watch my youtube video of my Jill Stuart Haul.


And wait for it!

Haha, okay since I got that out of the way, I'm going to be going to Taiwan later this year!!! :D

I'm not going to mention any actual details, because it's not for sure yet, but I have 10 weeks to kill after school ends, so I might as well do something interesting for a while. And this weekend, I hung out Jessica, and we were talking about going to Taiwan, and I guess we thought it would be good if we went to Taiwan together. So it's still not official yet, but I'm still planning on going back to Taiwan. And my boyfriend will be going with me as well. So hopefully it will be fun! But I will keep you guys updated and we'll see how that goes.

On another note, I really want to lose some weight now, so I've decided to actually start walking a lot more now. I'm actually going to try to walk 4 miles at least 3 days a week. And gradually go up to 4 then 5 days. I'm planning on losing weight. And my dad and I went to Costco today and I bought a lot of tuna, so I'm planning on eating smaller portions and exercising. I know when it comes down to exercise I get too busy or too tired to actually do anything. But one of my good friends, actually lost a lot of weight since November. Which was really surprising to me, so I'm going to try out her method of eating smaller portions and exercising. Wish me luck!

19 comments:

  1. hello!
    i love all of your JS haul!
    im inlove with the 02 quad! It's gorgeous. plus the necklace is gorgeous also. :)

    Regarding losing weight, i also have the same routine as yours and i have been doing it like 2 months now, and im glad that i
    loose some weight now like 15 pounds.
    heheh.Just keep doing it denysia :) Stay positive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh those are so pretty. i was debating on either getting the eye palette 01 or 03 and still debating haha. i also need to lose weight before it gets out of control =x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo all these pretty JS stuff!! and you are going to TW! so jealous! ahhh imagine what ur haul will be like :p

    I am also trying to lose weight right now by eating small portions and exercising so I can get ready for the wedding :) We should motivate each other :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The JS items look so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg those are sooo pretty! can you find jill stuart in the us? i dont know where to look....btw i am on a diet and exercise routine now too (well trying to be anyways :P)
    good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, they look so precious and pretty. :D

    x.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your JS haul! I love their blush :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely JS haul! I'm in love with the palette! The shades look so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay to Mom! Your JS haul is beyond pretty! I still only own like one item from them. *blushes* A trip to Taiwan sounds sooo fun! Good luck on your new exercise/food regimen!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. o_o Those glitter bottles are beautiful!

    oh and good luck with your diet! if you need any tips you can ask Ray, he was a personal trainer in China ^^

    ReplyDelete
  11. everything looks great!!! packaging always gets me! >__<

    ReplyDelete
  12. good luck with losing weight! i've been trying too..as you can tell with me going to the gym, but i haven't really been going much lately now!! ahhh!

    my favorite out of the two eyeshadows is eternal platinum

    ReplyDelete
  13. Everything is just sooooo pretty!!!
    Why can't all companies make pretty packaging?!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These containers for this make-up is gorgeous!! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the JS stuff, their packaging is always so pretty!

    I'm v jealous that your possibly going to Taiwan! I'd love to go!! Hope the plans work out and you have an amazing trip! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. GREAT HAUL~
    Everybody loves JS~ hehehe including me!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great Jill Stuart haul! Everything looks so luxurious and nice. The glitter necklaces are so nice although I don't need to wear my makeup around my neck for touch ups most of the time haha. Say hi to Frank for me! :)

    Good luck on losing weight, I'm on the same boat and it's no fun haha. It's cool that you're going to Taiwan with your bf. Cuuute

    ReplyDelete
  18. The Jill Stuart haul is gorgeous! I love the packaging and the colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've never owned any Jill Stuart items but they are absolutely beautiful. The lip gloss alone looks too pretty to use :p Gosh, the glitter containers are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! And I will try to get back to you as soon as possible!

<3 Denysia