Monday, July 6, 2009

Mini Sephora Haul!

So I snagged some stuff from Sephora today. After my boyfriend got off work, I dragged him to Sephora with me! The original plan was to bug my brother to take me, but he said that he was going to hang out with friends, but he ended up staying at home. And I know my brother would be sitting in the car, bored out of his mind. At least my boyfriend came into the store with me! Haha. Anyway, Mszcheysser said that I should buy the tarte spring greening palette, and I was planning on buying it anyway, so she totally convinced me! :)

The stuff I bought from Sephora! (Left to Right): Tarte spring greening palette, Sephora eye primer pen, and bare minerals matte sample (I got the last one free!)
When I opened the box, this is what the straw case looked like.
So this stuff is all natural! YAY! :)The case when it's opened! The colors are super pretty! I'm going to do a post about the colors later. This palette cost me $20! And I got one of the last two! YAY! :)
So that is pretty much it for now! I wish I could post more, but I have work tomorrow morning at 7AM! So I'm not looking forward to work. :( But on the bright side, I will be trying out the eyeshadows from the Tarte palette tomorrow! So there's somthing to look forward to! :)

7 comments:

  1. oohh I love the straw! so unique :) tell us how you like the shadows =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the colors and love that it's all natural! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey sweetie! you won my giveaway :) could you email me and give me your full name and mailing address and which prize you'd like so I can send it out as soon as possible :) thankss! onlylindah@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice haul! the straw case is really cute and the colors are really pretty... i've been wanting to snag my sample of the bare minerals matte but haven't gotten a chance yet... (must go soon)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY GOSH! YOU GOT IT! I'M JEALOUS! Now that you have it, it actually looks better than the picture! OMG @ THE CASING! That has got to be the cutest, most unique case that I ever seen! FOR REALS! And it's recycled! WOW! :] Geez, where can I get my hands on that? [They closed the sephora here on Guam, and they don't ship to Guam, sucks huh? Hahaha] Well anyways, enjoy it for me! LOL :] That so cute to take around.

    And congrats on winning, the giveaway BTW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OoOo nice haul! I love those colors :) Could you let me know how the Sephora eye primer pen is when you try it? I'm looking for a good eye primer. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! And I will try to get back to you as soon as possible!

<3 Denysia