Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Computer officially broken

Hi everyone! Sorry about the lack of updates but my computer has officially decided to call it quits after 3 years. So now I think I might be in the process of buying a MacBook by the end of the year. Can anyone give me some feedback about what they think about MacBooks versus PCs? Anyway I will not leave you guys high and dry. I went shopping this past weekend and even though I came out with a pair of hiking shoes I still got to try out a lot of other shoes.

4 comments:

  1. Beautifull shoes!Great blog!!Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee...I like trying on shoes too. ;D Sorry to hear about your computer. Having ruined my own keyboard, I feel you. I don't have a Macbook but do have a Mac Mini. I love it more than my PC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. However, most partners arent willing to pay for.
    jeux de online

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!
    Angela
    angelabrooks741 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! And I will try to get back to you as soon as possible!

<3 Denysia