Monday, July 25, 2011

OOTD 07/24/2011

Can you believe that I found this dress at Forever21 for a mere $9? I couldn't believe it either. I had seen this dress at my local Forever21 in the Love21 section, but at the time they didn't have my size. So I was kind of bummed out. But then afterwards, I went to the next closest Forever21, and I found this dress! The first picture was candid, I was trying to get my bag on my arm, and my brother snapped the picture, before I could get it on. 







Dress: Love 21, Forever21
Necklace: Forever21 Tennis Necklace
Purse: Aldo Montross 
Shoes: Steve Madden (I bought these shoes 3 years ago)

13 comments:

  1. you look so cute in the dress =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress is so cute! Love the print! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty dress and great deal on it! Dang only $9!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats a steal deal! great outfit for the summer! Sunshine gal

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really cute dress at such a bargain price! I love it when I score a deal.

    *Kat*

    ReplyDelete
  6. that dress is absolutely gorgeous for only 9 bucks! I have a hate and love relationship with forever 21.. sometimes I'll find something I really love and other times I don't even bother stepping into the store

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the cute dress, Denysia! So chic. :D And wow, I guess I have been away from Blogger for too long b/c you have a whole new awesome layout!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! I got the polish online, check out head2toebeauty. You can find CC sets at Ross or Marshalls too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw these pictures on facebook :) & was going to ask you where you bought the dress. lol

    you can never beat the prices of F21!!
    NEVER!! hahahha.


    <3,
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  10. so lucky that you only got it for $9! it looks great on you!

    http://helloitschloe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi!!I like your blog so much, you look really great!
    Come and visit my blog, and if you like it, follow me, I'll be waiting for you!

    http://cosamimetto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Candid shots are the best.

    You look uber cute in this dress.


    Lots of love from Sydney,

    x Kel

    musing about mohair

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the dress on you! What a bargain! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! And I will try to get back to you as soon as possible!

<3 Denysia