Thursday, June 30, 2011

My Birthday and Life!

Hey everyone! So I know it's been a while, since I did a life post, but I decided to show you guys what I've been doing in my free time! 

I've been taking a lot of sticker pictures lately, with my friends! Leena, Chevy, Li, Ricky, and Jennifer! These were taken the day after my birthday! :)





 This one was taken last week! We look so doll like! 
I won 2 animals from Round 1! I gave the domokun to Chevy, he told me when we went there, that he wanted to win it, but he didn't win it, so I went back, and I won it! And the hello kitty is mines! They are sitting in our cars right now. :D
 
This is a guy who I met on my birthday when I went clubbing. He was really cool, he helped me as I stumbled along with a red bull and vodka! Haha. 
And this is what I've been doing in my spare time, trying out new looks, for friends and clients. This one was for a friend for EDC weekend. She went to Vegas for Electric Daisy Carnival. :)
Southern California and our awesome beaches! *Sigh* I love it here, wouldn't trade living anywhere else. 

Next post, will be filled with more outfits of the days! Be sure to check back for those!

And if you haven't already, enter my giveaway here!

6 comments:

  1. The purikura pics are so cute! It looks like you were all having a lot of fun.

    *Kat*

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwn lovely pictures!! i wanna do a sticker photoshoot!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know when your birthday was, but all the same, Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy belated birthday!!!
    those pics are so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahah those pictures look like so much fun. Would you believe that I've never taken pictures like that before!? & I call myself a SoCal Asian, how sad! lol

    I wanna see EDC pictures! ^__^


    <3,
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy belated birthday sweetie!!! you guys look really cute on the photos.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! And I will try to get back to you as soon as possible!

<3 Denysia