Friday, February 25, 2011

Sleep deprived

Hello my pretties! I'm so sorry that I haven't been on blogger regularly for the last couple of weeks. I've been extremely tired, and I went to the doctor's to try to get some medication for my insomnia, and my doctor gave me Ativan, which is an antidepressant. And it made me break out. Stupid wacked out Ativan! I never want to take that stupid antidepressant drug EVER again! So I will not be posting pictures of my face. UGH!

So lately, even though I've been super tired, I've been trying to wear more makeup. Yay. Lol. I've been using my fingers to put foundation on, which is something I've never really done, only when I use to be in a rush, and I couldn't find a sponge or a brush. (My face looks fat for some weird reason...)
My makeup bag consists of a couple small things for my usual makeup routine. MAC Fix+ and MAC foundation & Paul & Joe powder have become my essentials. As well as my NYX eyebrow pencil. 

Which brings me to my next point. Lately, I've been writing a lot. Not blog writing, but fanfiction writing. I'm not going to be giving out my pen name on fanfiction.net, but I will let you know, if you do find me, say hi!

And the fact of the matter is that I'm very tired. So freaking tired. I've been going to sleep at 3 or 4 in the morning, and I have to get up at 8 to go to work and be there at 8:30. Which is so very bad for me.

I've been buying a lot of accessories, and clothes lately. I've recently bought myself a tablet, which I'm not sure what I'm going to be using it for, since my printer/scanner is not even hooked up yet. :-/
I went snowboarding for the first time this past Sunday. It was extremely exciting, and I fell down a lot. But I did ride the snow for a little bit. And the powder!!! The powder up there was so soft, and amazing!
Picture taken by my Windows 7 phone. 
That is all for me right now. I will try to update as soon as I get a  chance, but at this rate, I won't be updating as much as I did before. I think I might be depressed, or some shit like that. Ugh. :(

If you do feel like, please enter my giveaway. Yes it is still going on, even though I'm sleep deprived. 
Check it out here yo!

5 comments:

  1. Ooh fanfiction :) I read a lot... sometimes I have insomnia reading so much.

    I hope you feel better though. At least it's the weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get some sleep! I know how you feel. I feel like a zombie lately because I'm so tired physically.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hope u get some sleep girl! ive been having the same problem with sleep i lay in bed for hours tryna fall asleep, and sometimes i wake up in the mid of the night and cant fall back asleep :( so i usually just listen to music till i'm extremely tired then climb into the bed

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love fanfic, but I haven't read any lately...

    Hope you feel better =]
    && is able to get some sleep~
    I too am sleep deprived but from too much work ><
    MAJOR panda eyes =[

    snowboarding!!! i remember the first time I went I fell A LOT~ and it hurt ><

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds fun! i want to read your fanfictions. but do get some sleep. unless you like vampire stories.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! And I will try to get back to you as soon as possible!

<3 Denysia