Monday, March 1, 2010

More packages, and future tutorials?

Hi everyone! So this past week, I actually got a huge package in! And I got a small package as well! So if you guys didn't know ELF, aka eyeslipsface.com, was having a 50% off all studio products, so I went ahead and purchased a ton of items from them! I'm not going to upload pictures of everything because honestly, it was a lot of stuff, and it would take forever for me to upload to blogger (because you know, blogger only allows you to upload 5 pictures at one time) so anyway, I actually did a video on what I received from my huge ELF package!



And I also got another package in from Dana! I love her designs! She has the most amazingly cute jewelry ever! I just had to buy this necklace from her when I first saw it! :D
Thank you Dana! I love it!

By the way, I was thinking about doing a hair tutorial on Megan Fox's hair. Since you know, I love her fashion and beauty sense. And I came up with this look:
And just to let you guys know, I will be attending Kollaboration 10 this year! So please if any of you guys live in Southern California can attend that would be great! Check out the link above for more information! :D

By the way, I've been asked by a lot of people where I got my Jill Stuart shoes at, and I got them from Gothamcityonline.com. I think they only have select sizes there, and I had got the shoes when they were like really cheap, but now they are like $100+ dollars. I got them because I wear a size 10, and I found them online, and I was like maybe I should buy them because at the time they were super cheap, but now they have bumped the prices up on their Jill Stuart shoes. But they still have a lot of really cute shoes there that I would totally buy!

11 comments:

  1. I subscribed to you on youtube now :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that necklace is definitely STUNNING! I love key shaped jewellery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh please do make a tutorial on Megan's hair :o I also love her fashion & beauty sense :o I love her eye makeup :] I wish I was as thin and hot as her though! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. great haul! looking forward to your reviews! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i tagged you btw! :) check out my blog for more info!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's such an adorable necklace! I love keys and locks designs :)

    wow u got ur ELF package fast! I hope I can receive mine soon, I also ordered a few studio products to try out during their 50% off sale :) Do you like the products u got so far?

    ReplyDelete
  7. the necklace is really cute on you. the hair is so sexy just like megan's. it'd be nice to see a video tutorial

    ReplyDelete
  8. Denysia, I love your hair!! Please do the hair tut! =D Ooh, and I can see why you bought that necklace. It looks soo cute on you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great haul! the necklace is really cute and look great on you as well :) oh, love your hair! you should do a tutorial about it :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. do the tutorial....your looking great girl...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great hair! And OMG that necklace is sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! And I will try to get back to you as soon as possible!

<3 Denysia